Hassle-free rechargeable batteries
15 billion batteries end up in landfills every year. Which is a staggering number when you think that the toxic power monsters can easily be recycled. Or better yet, just get rechargeable ones in the first place.
But if you’re anything like me, then you’ve struggled with rechargeable batteries. Not least, because you have to have the charger with you to get them working whenever they run out.
So this is why I’m a huge fan of our latest product to debut in the TerraPass Green Store. USBCELL rechargeable batteries charge direct from the USB port of any computer (Mac, PC or game device) without any extra cables or boxes. Here are a few of the features:
- Charge from any USB port
- LED indicates a 90% charge and a full charge
- Can be topped up any time (you don’t have to wait until they’re empty for a recharge)
- Can be recharged hundreds of times
- If you travel with a laptop you have an ever-ready charger with you
- Perfect for a wireless mouse or other portable gadgets
- Pays for itself after only eight charges!
Help us to stop toxic batteries from going into landfills — recycle any old ones and start using rechargeable batteries today!
Take the first step.
Start small. Be conscious of the impact your actions have on the environment and figure out what you can do to lessen the blow. Calculate, conserve, and offset.
For businesses, our Corporate Sustainability Plans can help you with your emission reduction goals.