A corporate crash course on #climate and #COP21 #RoadToParis http://t.co/DGQQs3bPuM
TerraPass Joins Business Council on Climate Change
TerraPass recently joined the Business Council on Climate Change (BC3), which is a partnership of Bay Area businesses committed to reducing their impact on climate change. We are looking forward to learning from our fellow members about ways they have advanced climate change and sustainability initiatives in their organizations.
BC3 members are committed to the 5 principles on climate leadership:
1. Internal implementation — measuring GHG emissions and setting reduction targets and monitor progress)
2. Community leadership — be active leaders for SF Bay Area businesses, and work to educate employees and suppliers.
3. Advocacy and dialogue — actively communicate and advocate for policies and incentives for businesses to reduce their GHG emissions
4. Collective action — collaborate and share best practices with other members and the community at large
5. Transparency and disclosure — report on activities and progress towards climate goals.
Bay Area business interested in learning more about membership should visit the BC3 website.